Five of my news articles on environmental health research reprinted in EHP Chinese Edition

This isn't that big of a deal, but I post about it for two reasons: it's still a novelty to see my work published in any other language, and, more importantly, it's great to know that it's reaching a potentially much larger audience in the Mandarin-speaking world. Many of the researchers I write about and speak to are based in China and work for Chinese universities. (I don't know for sure, but it appears to me that the study of environmental health, particularly in the lab, is a major field in China.) In any case I'm glad that Chinese researchers -- and journalists -- can share in the reporting and original research published in Environmental Health Perspectives. The latest issue of the EHP Chinese Edition, a quarterly publication, includes stories by me on manure irrigation, traditional ecological knowledge, air pollution and ALS, wildfire smoke toxicity, and food safety and is available here.

Comments

Popular Posts