Cannabinoid science research digests 1 and 2 for Project CBD

I recently launched a new article format for Project CBD that I hope will become a regular feature, like a column, possibly monthly or biweekly. The idea is to highlight a few examples of interesting or otherwise noteworthy research related to cannabinoid science published in the last month or so. I'll try to pick a theme each time that ties at least two or three of the pieces together, then complement with another two or three on another secondary subject (or possibly just a grab bag of additional studies). You can find my first such article here, titled "Real-World CBD Evidence, CBD and Ketamine, and More," and my second one (published today) here, titled, "Autism, Rare Cannabinoids & the Endocannabinoid System."

Comments

Popular Posts