New columns for Project CBD: Cannabis contaminants, cannabis for PTSD

So if there's a single subject about which I know as much as or more than any other journalist out there, it's the regulation of cannabis contaminants. Over the years I've written numerous detailed articles on this topic for a variety of publications with a variety of angles. Late last year I wrote my third story on the subject for Environmental Health Perspectives, about a study whose senior author and lead investigator told me he was inspired to pursue the subject as an academic after reading one of my previous stories. Pretty cool! And in December I wrote my second story for Project CBD on contaminants, which covered that same EHP study in brief as well as a few others. 

In addition, my most recent PCBD column, published 12/31, covered recent research into the use of cannabis for treating PTSD. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts