More on cannabis contaminants in EHP and Leafly: New study shows elevated levels of lead and cadmium in users' blood and urine

I wrote two articles for two different audiences about a newly published paper in EHP that shows elevated levels of lead and cadmium in users' blood and urine.

The first was for a new outlet for me, the cannabis website Leafly, which covers cannabis news and science. The second, appearing a few days later, was in EHP

What's more, the authors of the study told me that they were partially inspired to pursue the research in the first place after reading my first two features for EHP on the subject of cannabis contaminants. And that's the second time I've heard that; another researcher whose paper in EHP I covered last year also told me that he began researching cannabis contaminants after reading some of my work.

Comments

Popular Posts